Old Spice Men's Antiperspirant and Deodorant reduces underarm sweating and odor. To use, turn the base to raise the anti-perspirant and wipe armpits for lasting sweat reduction. What's better than smelling like man? I'm so glad you asked, because the only thing better than smelling like a man is smelling like a man who knows how to smell manly. I'm talking about the sophisticated scent of a man who uses Old Spice. Fresh is the ever-impressive scent of clean citrus. Old Spice Men's Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant reduces armpit sweat, goes on invisible, and stays feeling dry. So get yourself some High Endurance collection and prepare for success, because it will find you no matter what.
From the Manufacturer
This is an Old Spice Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant you will find in the medicine cabinets of haunted houses. That’s because it’s spooky how good it works. It goes on clear, and lasts all day. Don’t be frightened by its manly, yet invisible power. Odor protection lasts all day, even into your graveyard shift at the plant. Old Spice High Endurace Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
At a Glance
- Hidden underarm power
- It goes on clear
- High-performing odor protection
For a True Olfactory Experience, Try Them Together
You can't get enough of this scent. But you can try.
Long-Lasting Stick Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Drop-kicks dirt and odor
Long lasting but clear
Long-Lasting Stick Deodorant
A scent with staying power
Frequently Asked Questions
Manly Scents to Choose From
What are the pros of procuring this product?
- It plants a flag of fragrance high atop your man mountain
- It gives heart to the weak, while striking fear into your enemies
- It smells like cobra fangs
- It allows you to mark large geographical areas with your scent and increase your dominion
- It increases your ability to sense other dimensions
- It makes you feel like a delicious meatball sandwich for women
- It makes larger mammals fear you
- It allows you to save small animals using only your man scent
What are the cons of procuring this product?
- It incites an unmistakable urge to wrestle large animals
- It creates a desire to climb tall mountains simply because they exist
- It smells too manly
- Its manly scent causes people to assume you’re an astronaut able to answer aerospace queries
What if my current soap isn’t manly enough?
Try Old Spice Body Wash.
What if I smell like a turtle cage?
Try Old Spice Deodorant.
What if I want to slap the smell of America on my face?
Try an Old Spice fragrance in Aftershave or Cologne.
What if my armpits spring a leak?
Try Old Spice Anti-Perspirant.
What if I’ve lost my man-smell?
Try Old Spice Body Spray.
- Pure Sport
- Game Day
- Smooth Blast