Description BioPure Max is manufactured from concentrated oil of open sea anchovy fish and provides high dose of the Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, EPA and DHA. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) are classified as essential fatty acids because they cannot be produced efficiently by our body and must be obtained through the diet. Clinical studies have shown that EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. In addition, DHA maternal intake contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants. Further research has implicated these Omega-3 fatty acids in the regulation of triglycerides, blood pressure and inflammation of the joints. Designed to meet the highest quality and purity standards, BioPure Max is a valuable daily supplement that helps maintain a healthy heart and improve general wellbeing (joints and brain function). Benefits
- Contributes to the normal function of the Heart.
- Contribute to maintenance of normal levels of triglycerides in the blood.
- Contribute to maintenance of normal vision and brain function.
- Contributes to the normal eye and brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
- Fish Oil 1,250mg
- Providing Total Omega - 3 Fatty Acids 840mg*
- EPA (Eicosapentaeonic acid) 465mg*
- DHA (Docosahexaeonic acid) 375mg*
- Available in packs of 30 and 60 softgel Capsules.
BioPure Max Omega 3-Supports Heart, Brain & Vision-30 Softgel Capsules
Precio habitual $25.75