Q & A
Does Nutricost's DIM supplement contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens including milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. The equipment used to make the product is also thoroughly cleaned and assessed before each new batch is made.
Is Nutricost DIM Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Who tests Nutricost’s DIM supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party laboratories to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
Is Nutricost DIM Gluten Free?
- Yes. This product is gluten free.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
I have a headache, is this a side effect of DIM?
- The increased frequency of headaches when taking DIM is a known side effect for some people. For those who do experience an increased occurrence of headaches, this is usually a short-term response that should resolve within a few days if remaining consistent with DIM use. If it does not, you should discontinue use and consult with your healthcare professional about whether DIM supplementation is the best choice for you.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. You should take dietary supplements, including DIM, only under the supervision of a knowledgeable health care provider. Consuming high doses of DIM have been associated with: gastrointestinal distress, increased liver enzymes, hyponatremia, dizziness, and headaches. Less common side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and skin rash. Discontinue use and talk with your healthcare professional if you continue to experience unwanted side effects.