- Provides 8-months of continuous flea and tick prevention
- Seresto flea and tick collar for large dogs works through contact, so fleas and ticks do not have to bite your dog to die
- Veterinarian-recommended flea and tick prevention for dogs in a convenient, odorless and non-greasy collar; No need for messy monthly treatments
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application
- Flea and tick collar for large dogs also helps treat and control sarcoptic mange and kills lice
The Seresto 8-month flea and tick collar for large dogs provides continuous 8-month flea and tick protection. Unlike oral flea and tick prevention products that require fleas and ticks to bite your pet to work, Seresto flea and tick collar for large dogs kills fleas and ticks through contact—no biting required. Seresto flea and tick prevention is also available for cats. Seresto flea collar for dogs is water resistant and remains effective after swimming, shampooing, or exposure to rain or sunlight. (Dogs must not be bathed more than once per month. For dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to five months for flea control, and reduced to seven months for tick control.) Seresto Flea and tick collars for large dogs contain two active ingredients: Imidacloprid to control flea infestations and flumethrin to repel and kill ticks. These active ingredients are slowly and continuously released in low concentrations, spreading from head to toes, even the tail, over your dog’s coat and skinch Seresto 8-month flea and tick collar for large dogs can be used alongside other identification collars. Avoid the hassle of messy monthly treatments and get the effective protection of Seresto flea and tick collars.
Seresto Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs, 8-Month Flea and Tick Collar for Large Dogs (Over 18 Pounds)
Regular price $0.00 $86.50