- Features: Rectangle (shape)
- Dimensions (Overall): 18 Inches (L), 26 Inches (W), 6 Inches thick
- Weight: 3.5 Pounds
- Fill Material: 100% Polyester
- Textile Material: 100% Cotton
- Fill Density: Medium
- Thread Count: 280
- Pillow style: Universal Sleeper Pillow
- Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash & Tumble Dry
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Why choose between soft and supportive when you could have both? Casper invented a unique pillow-in-pillow design that’s built to satisfy all sleepers. The inner pillow is supportive, while the outer pillow adds a soft touch of fluff.
Casper was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team, including its airy sheets, pillow-in-a-pillow, and inventive Lounger and Layer designed exclusively for Target.
Casper was recently named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to fluff the pillow?
Yes, it’s best to fluff your pillow often (daily, if possible) to keep it looking and feeling fresh. Our pillow’s fill is specifically designed so that it can be revived and returned to its original puffiness with just a quick fluff.
What’s the best pillow for my sleep position?
Casper’s research shows nearly everyone shifts around during the night, so they designed a single pillow that could accommodate all sleep positions. Whether you like to sleep on your side, back, or stomach, you’ll feel supported by the Casper pillow.
What is a gusset and why does the Casper pillow have one?
A gusset is an extra piece of material that helps expand and give structure to a pillow. Since the filling has more space to move around, the pillow feels consistently comfortable throughout the night.
How do you care for your Casper pillow?
Cleaning the Casper pillow is easy — start by unzipping the outer pillow and remove the inner pillow and zipping the outer pillow back up. Then place both parts in the washing machine, and use cold water and a mild liquid detergent on the gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
What is the 100-Night Trial?
We believe you should actually sleep on a product to decide if you like it. So we give you 100 nights to test out all Casper products in your own home. If you don’t love it, we’ll give you a full refund.
- Unique pillow-in-pillow design is soft and supportive
- Suited for all sleepers
- Dual-layer design is machine-washable
- Individually blown fiber clusters are easy to maintain with just a quick fluff
- 100% cotton cover to help keep you cool
- 100-night trial with free return shipping
The Casper Original Pillow
Regular price $0.00 $84.80