QAADU Ayurvedic Respro Ayurvedic Cough Syrup with herbal ingredients as Pippali, Yashtimadhu, Tulsi, Dalchini, Cough Reliever (200 ML)
- Respro Cough Syrup is formulated to effectively manage all types of coughs, including wet or dry cough
- ResPro Syrup consists of herbs that efficiently helps to relieve cough, soothe throat, optimize immune system
- A Tulsi-based formula that contains concentrated natural extracts from essential herbs
- This high concentration of natural ingredients provides faster recovery from multiple symptoms, such as cough, cold, congestion, and flu-like symptoms
- Certified by The Vegan Society's Vegan Trademark and are manufactured from USFDA registered GMP certified facility.
- Free Shipping Over 55$
RESPIRATORY SUPPORT: Respro Cough Syrup is formulated to effectively manage all types of coughs, including wet or dry cough. Each product is designed to heal your throat from soreness and pain, leaving a cooling and soothing effect.
EFFECTIVE REMEDY WITH PROMINENT RESULTS: ResPro Syrup consists of herbs that efficiently helps to relieve cough, soothe throat, optimize immune system, promote healthy bronchial passages and lung function.
DIRECTION OF USE: For Kids: 1 teaspoonful, equivalent to 5 ml, 3-4 times a day. For Adults: 2 teaspoonful, equivalent to 10 ml, 3-4 times a day. NOTE: We recommend having syrup under your physician's medical supervision to avoid under or overdosing and to ensure effective results.
BENEFITS: A Tulsi-based formula that contains concentrated natural extracts from essential herbs. This high concentration of natural ingredients provides faster recovery from multiple symptoms, such as cough, cold, congestion, and flu-like symptoms.
FORMULATED WITH HIGH STANDARD TECHNIQUES: QAADU products are certified by The Vegan Society's Vegan Trademark and are manufactured from USFDA registered GMP certified facility.
SAFE AND HERBAL INGREDIENTS: Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus), Shirish (Albizia lebbeck), Kanthkari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum), Vasa (Adhatoda vasica), Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Pippali (Piper longum), and Pudina satva (Mentha piperita). These ingredients are herbal and organic which are suitable for all, sustainably cultivated, and certified Vegan.
RESPRO Cough Syrup, The powerful combination of herbs such as Pippali, Yashtimadhu, Tulsi, with Dalchini, etc. efficiently helps to drive out the mucus from the body and to relieve cough, soothe the throat, optimize the immune system, promote healthy bronchial passages, and lung function. It offers a cooling effect to effectively heal and soothe your throat and give relief from the pain caused by excessive coughing. The syrup works wonders on the dry, mucosal, and normal cough. Purely Ayurvedic, free of artificial colors, flavors, alcohol, and gluten, this formulation is safe and effective for all.
- Our formula helps to increase the immunoglobulin factors and promote a good immune response to the lungs to boost our defense mechanism.
- Purifies and detoxes lungs, heals tissue damage due to pollution, soothes chest muscles. Tulsi contains a lot of antioxidants and micronutrients, which boost your immunity by protecting it from damage caused by free radicals.
- Respro Cough Syrup is a deeply soothing restorative syrup that helps to provide relief from cough, cold, congestion, and flu-like symptoms and restores good health. Fortified with pure ingredients, medicinal herbs, and fresh fruits, it is a natural ant allergic, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory formula.
- Caution: Please refer to how to use the product mentioned on the label, Keep it out of reach of children.
- Respro cough syrup has a proven combination of Ayurvedic herbs which gives rapid relief from dry & productive cough.
How the herbs boost health
Anantmool: An herb used as a remedy for improving respiratory health and relieving Bronchial asthma.
Shirish: A mucolytic herb that relieves bronchitis and asthma by loosening and eliminating kapha, or mucus, from the lungs.
Kanthkari: A herb used as an expectorant that is beneficial in dealing with cough and chest pain caused by congestion.
Bharangi: A popular herb used to treat the common cold, allergic rhinitis, and sinusitis. It relieves fever and can also be used to treat dry cough.
Vasa: A herb that can be used to treat acute and chronic bronchitis and relieve symptoms of pneumonia and flu.
Yastimadhu: A traditional herb to treat respiratory infections, dry cough, sneezing, and a dry, scratchy throat.
Dalchini: Has analgesic, anti-pyretic, antiviral, and mucolytic properties and can be used to clear the respiratory tract, soothe an itchy, sore, and dry throat.
Tulsi: Known as the ‘Queen of Herbs’ it offers multiple benefits. It helps to soothe a dry cough, sneezing, sore throat, and chest congestion. It also has antipyretic properties to manage fever.
Pippali: An effective herb for controlling cough and releasing mucus from a congested chest. It is a decongestant and bronchodilator that eases breathing in respiratory infection.
Pudina Satva: A soothing herb that calms an irritated throat, relieves recurring coughing, and opens blocked sinuses.
Product Specifications:\nBrand: Qaadu
Product Type: Respro Cough Syrup
Net Quantity:200 ml
Country Of Origin: India
Shelf Life:3 Years